Thursday, December 10, 2009

what a day

this photo was actually taken yesterday, but i thought that i would share it anyway bcause we look soo good wearing our YUNGA t-shirts =)




Today in the morning we had our Side Event, it was quite similar to previous one, and we did just as well as before =). It was sad though that the opening event (ribbon cutting) was postponed to the afternoon, else we would have had more people attending our event because it would have been directly after the ribbon cutting (which includes the attendance of many people and press).

As for me, the day was a very calm one. My patrol had the duty of attending the stand, so I sat there most of my time taking care of the visitors and explaining to them what we do. I had some interesting people passing by, one was a party member from Brazil, and one was an elder lady that told me that she was a guide member when she was young. Yesterday, I met this Indian girl who told me that she would like to joing guiding. So, I asked her where in India do you live? And she said: in Pune! AHA!! I directly sent her a mail to the website of Sangam and started to describe to her where Sangam is on Alandi raod! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment