Monday, December 7, 2009

Live from BC

I writing to you live now from the Bella Centre, where the COP15 conferences are taking place! I just also participated in the IYCM (International Youth Climate Movement) Flash Dance in one of the huge hall ways.. Also, we WAGGGS delegates have been attending several press conferences that concern us. For example a conference related to Gender and Climate Change as well as a UNFCCC press conference that had Children Ambassadors speak with Anguun and Angelique (two famous Asian singers) about the impact music has on people. They all agreed that music is a good way to spread the message of Climate Change to the world since music is an international language spoken by all.
The Bella Centre is a HUGE place and still there are so many people. I have not visited all of the stands nor rooms yet, so I think I will write more info later on the blogg- I don't want to miss any of the action here! =)

for more info on what is going on here .. minute by minute.. check out this site:
www.unfccc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment